Trouble with dust

Blip-8-0 2

When I started processing the day’s photos I discovered they all had a large mark on them near the top left corner – especially noticeable on this one, which had a a light-coloured wall in the background and taken with a fairly small aperture: dust on the sensor. The dust was not visible with the naked eye, and repeated use of a blower had no effect. SO it was time to inspect it more carefully, and eventually resort to sensor cleaning swabs. I think that I have fixed it, but tomorrow’s photos will be a proper test.

About Mike Hessey

I'm a BOF (Boring Old Fellow) and MOS (Miserable Old Soul) whose main interests are photography, cycling, walking and computers. Regrettably recent problems with my legs, back and heart have reduced the cycling and walking.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.