With the submission date for the most recent 127 day approaching fast, I needed to finish two films and process them. I finished the films yesterday, so today was mostly spent processing the films, drying them and then scanning them – I did the scanning by using a light panel and photographing the film strips. I still need to work on the scans, which need converting from negative to positive and adjusting exposure, colour etc. I had to process the two films separately, as one was colour and the other black and white (HP5+), so what with loading the film into tanks, preparing and heating the chemicals, doing the processing and clearing up afterwards it took quite a while, and a good reminder of how much time is saved by having digital nowadays.
I expect to spend a lot of tomorrow working on the scans.